Mid-Century Cord Pendant with Stepped Cone Shade
One of the most distinctive eras of design and architecture, Mid-Century Modern lighting has only grown in popularity since its original heyday which spans 1945 through 1969. Inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes and the Atomic Age, the Mid-Century Modern style reflects a post-war aesthetic that references technological progress and moves away from the ornamentation of the past. The rising interest in rendering materials in new and exciting ways led to lighting designs that explored the use of polished finishes and bold colors-often rendered in complex or abstract forms. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio-keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1960
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Once you've selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options
- Surcharges may be added
- Current Length: 36"
- Shortest Possible Length: 16"
- Refinished and rewired with new socket
- Some minor bending / warping at lower shade edge
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included