Nasturtiums in Watercolor Framed Reproduction Wall Art Print
This Reproduction piece features original artwork by Elias van Nijmegen (1677-1755). Elias van Nijmegen was an 18th century painter and a member of the artist's guild, the Leiden Guild of St. Luke. Our Wall Art Collection is curated and reproduced in partnership with the Rijksmuseum. Sourced from around the globe, each piece is made using advanced printing technology faithful to the original medium—offering authentic artwork to bring history into your home. With every purchase, you’re supporting the preservation and reproduction of historic works.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Detailed Reproduction of artwork by Elias van Nijmegen
- As a Public Domain work of art, the purchase of this piece supports the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
- Natural wood frame with acrylic glaze
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Wipe clean with lightly dampened cloth as needed