Coyuchi + Rejuvenation: Kaden Braided Flatweave Rug
- $179 - $1,099
Designed in collaboration with luxury textile brand Coyuchi, our Kaden Braided Flatweave Rug is crafted with a durable braided design made with handspun jute, undyed wool, and Better Cotton fibers. Kaden’s neutral color palette and sturdy construction make it the perfect grounding element for your entryway, dining room, living room, or bedroom. Complete your look with designs from our Coyuchi + Rejuvenation Collection. Coyuchi + Rejuvenation is a collaboration that showcases our shared mission to bring sustainable luxury textiles to your home. Each piece in this exclusive collection is made with high-quality materials—thoughtfully designed and crafted to last for years to come.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Exclusively designed for the Coyuchi + Rejuvenation Collection
- Braided design in a neutral palette
- Features handspun jute material
- Crafted 100% by hand using a flatweave technique by skilled artisans in India
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- 40% Jute, 30% Wool, 30% Cotton
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission. This product is sourced via mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton. Learn more at bettercotton.org/massbalance.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.