Romance Revival Bare Bulb Chandelier With Vibrant Red Highlights Circa 1930
Dating primarily from the 1920s and 1940s, Romance Revival lighting is elaborate and warm, often brightly painted with polychrome finishes and capped with artistic flourishes like crystal drops, shields, cast medallions, and stamped-metal botanical patterns. Romance Revival blends an unexpected mix of styles, including Spanish, Tudor, Gothic, Medieval, Moorish, and Hollywood glamour. Though mass produced, many examples feature faux rivets and hammering, as though hand-wrought. The Romance Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Romance Revival
- Circa 1930
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once youâ€™ve selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included