Vintage 6-Light Colonial Revival Candle Chandelier
Characterized by modest, traditional, and symmetrical forms, Colonial Revival lighting coincided with the rise in Colonial-inspired architecture in the late 19th century. While Colonial Revival forms remain prominent even in today's buildings, historic lighting from this period dates from the 1920s through the 1950s. With a focus on American history and neoclassical styles, Colonial Revival lighting features graceful curves and turned elements without overt ornamentation. Shining brass and polychrome surfaces were the most popular, but silver-plated finishes often adorn the more elegant fixtures. The Colonial Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Colonial Revival
- Circa 1920
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once you've selected your light, simply email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included