Item 1 of 24
Skyline Flatweave Rug
- Limited Time Offer $99 - $1,449
Beautiful in a range of aesthetic styles from eclectic spaces to more traditional room designs, our Skyline Flatweave Rug combines a rich color palette with a geometric diamond pattern for a timeless look that suits any room in the house.
This rug collection was expertly crafted in India using the kilim weaving technique. Similar to tapestry making, kilims are created by highly skilled artisans—many of whom have been weaving their entire lives and have been given the title "Master Weaver" as a testament to their skills. The artisans tightly weave individual hand-dyed wool yarns under and over a base of cotton warp threads-row by row, and thread by thread. The result is a bright and bold flatweave rug, uniquely handcrafted and made to last.
Details You'll Appreciate
- This rug features a space-dyed technique for a heathered effect
- Crafted 100% by hand using a flatweave technique
- Handmade in India at a Fair Trade Certified factory, where rugs are crafted according to rigorous standards that protect workers and the environment
- 75% wool, 25% cotton
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Fringe Length: Appox. 3-1/2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8' x 10' motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.