Terrafirma Fern Bowl
Featuring beautifully textured patterns, our Terrafirma Ceramic Collection is crafted with a unique process: liquid porcelain is applied to textiles and lace on clay, creating a distinctive, one-of-a-kind pattern with depth and texture. Ideal for serving appetizers, organizing a countertop, or displaying decorative items, each piece makes a unique addition to any kitchen or tabletop.
Terrafirma Ceramics is a working pottery studio located in the heart of New York City. Founded in 1980 by artist Ellen Evans, Terrafirma designs and produces handmade functional American art pottery. Known for their unique dinnerware and tabletop accessories, their goal is to design tableware that enriches the presentation of food and makes an elegant statement.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handcrafted ceramic stoneware
- One-of-a-kind patterned design
- Completely free of heavy metals and toxins
- Each piece is handmade, signed, and dated by the artist in her New York studio
- Natural stoneware and liquid porcelain
- High-firing process may result in slight variations in color and texture
- Food safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe; when using in the oven, start from room temperature in a cold oven to avoid cracking
- Made in the USA