The Banjo Player Reproduction Wall Art Print
This Reproduction piece features original artwork by Thomas Eakins from 1877. Eakins was an American realist painter, photographer, and sculptor, who was widely considered to be one of the most important American artists. Our Wall Art Collection is curated and reproduced in partnership with the Rijksmuseum. Sourced from around the globe, each piece is made using advanced printing technology faithful to the original medium—offering authentic artwork to bring history into your home. With every purchase, you’re supporting the preservation and reproduction of historic works.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Detailed Reproduction of artwork by Thomas Eakins
- As a Public Domain work of art, the purchase of this piece supports the National Gallery of Art
- Gallery mount canvas with tack finishing
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Wipe clean with lightly dampened cloth as needed