Victorian 2-Light Pendant
Dating from the 1850s to around 1905, Victorian lighting is characterized by intricate craftsmanship and fine details. Because the light provided by gas and early bulb technology was very dim by today's standards, fixtures were frequently paired with picturesque glass shades designed to showcase and magnify the light-bringing an air of opulence that would now be considered a beautifully detailed art piece in a modern home. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1900
- Historical Style: Victorian
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Once you've selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options
- Surcharges may be added
- Current Length: 26"
- Shortest Possible Length: 17"
- Rewired with original sockets
- Original lacquered brass finish in very nice condition, showing attractive patina commensurate with age
- Glass shades feature a floral motif and are in very good condition, free of visible chips, cracks, or significant scratching
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included