Victorian Cord Pendant with Swirl Opalescent Acorn Shade
Dating from the 1850s to around 1905, Victorian lighting is characterized by intricate craftsmanship and fine details. Because the light provided by gas and early bulb technology was very dim by today's standards, fixtures were frequently paired with picturesque glass shades designed to showcase and magnify the light bringing an air of opulence that would now be considered a beautifully detailed art piece in a modern home. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Victorian
- Circa 1900
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included.