Vintage Art Deco 2-Light Bare Bulb Pendant
Spanning the mid-1920s through the early 1940s, the Art Deco period encapsulates an inventive era of rapid technological innovation and a strong commitment to self-expression. This look is often characterized by stylized geometric interpretations of natural forms—such as tiered, stacked, and elongated shapes in a wide variety of distinct finishes. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Art Deco
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths. Please note that adding length to fixtures is not possible.
- Once you’ve selected your light, email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options.
- All of our antique and vintage furniture and décor pieces are restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Whenever possible we preserve original surfaces, testing all painted pieces for lead content and clear coating to seal and preserve as necessary.
- Joints, welds, and closures are tested and repaired as needed.
- See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included