Vintage Arts & Crafts 8-Light Converted Gas / Electric Chandelier
Commonly found in Foursquares, Bungalows, and Mission-style homes of the early 20th century, Arts & Crafts design is characterized by a strong sense of balance and symmetry. The Arts & Crafts style began around 1900 and remained prominent through the 1920s. The lighting typically features simple designs with square tubing, while more elaborate styles showcase nature-inspired embellishments, stained or opalescent art glass, or wrought-iron details. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1920
- Historical Style: Arts & Crafts
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths. Please note that adding length to fixtures is not possible.
- Once you’ve selected your light, email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options.
- All of our antique and vintage furniture and décor pieces are restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Whenever possible we preserve original surfaces, testing all painted pieces for lead content and clear coating to seal and preserve as necessary.
- Joints, welds, and closures are tested and repaired as needed.
- See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included