Vintage Bare Bulb Flush Mount with Fleur de Lis Motif
Defining a period from the 1920s and 1940s, Romance Revival design blends an unexpected mix of styles, including Spanish, Tudor, Gothic, Medieval, Moorish, and Hollywood glamour. Elaborate and warm, Romance Revival lighting is often brightly painted with polychrome finishes and capped with artistic flourishes like crystal drops, shields, cast medallions, and stamped-metal botanical patterns. Though most Romance Revival lighting was mass produced, many fixtures from this era feature faux rivets and hammering, and appear as though they were handcrafted. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Romance Revival
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety.
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects.
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below.
- See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included.