Vintage Industrial Pendant with Pittsburgh Permaflector Shade
Because our collection of Industrial lighting spans a broad era—ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1960s—the moniker refers more to function than to a specific time period. With utility and durability primary concerns, articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and durable finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From handy bare bones task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, Industrial lighting brings together form and function. The Industrial lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Industrial
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once you’ve selected your light, simply email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included.