Vintage Mid-Century Bead Chain Pendant
One of the most distinctive eras of design and architecture, Mid-Century Modern lighting has only grown in popularity since its original heyday which spans 1945 through 1969. Inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes and the Atomic Age, the Mid-Century Modern style reflects a post-war aesthetic that references technological progress and moves away from the ornamentation of the past. The rising interest in rendering materials in new and exciting ways led to lighting designs that explored the use of polished finishes and bold colors—often rendered in complex or abstract forms. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1950
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths. Please note that adding length to fixtures is not possible.
- Once you’ve selected your light, email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options.
- All of our antique and vintage furniture and décor pieces are restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Whenever possible we preserve original surfaces, testing all painted pieces for lead content and clear coating to seal and preserve as necessary.
- Joints, welds, and closures are tested and repaired as needed.
- See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included