Vintage Oil Painting by Jack Teeters
Our restoration studio carefully repairs and restores each piece of artwork, preserving as much as possible and reframing when necessary. Cloth and paper ephemera are preserved under UV-filtering acrylic glazing, and all items are re-backed and ready to hang easily in your home with mounting wire or hangers.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1950
- Historical Style: Traditional
- All of our antique and vintage furniture and décor pieces are restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Whenever possible we preserve original surfaces, testing all painted pieces for lead content and clear coating to seal and preserve as necessary.
- Joints, welds, and closures are tested and repaired as needed.
- See photos for condition details.