Vintage Silver-Plated Colonial Revival Candle Chandelier
Dating from the 1850s to around 1905, Victorian lighting is characterized by intricate craftsmanship and fine details. Because the light provided by gas and early bulb technology was very dim by today's standards, fixtures were frequently paired with picturesque glass shades designed to showcase and magnify the light—bringing an air of opulence that would now be considered a beautifully detailed art piece in a modern home. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1900
- Historical Style: Victorian
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths. Please note that adding length to fixtures is not possible.
- Once you’ve selected your light, email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options.
- All of our antique and vintage furniture and décor pieces are restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop.
- Whenever possible we preserve original surfaces, testing all painted pieces for lead content and clear coating to seal and preserve as necessary.
- Joints, welds, and closures are tested and repaired as needed.
- See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included