Item 1 of 15
Waite Flatweave Rug
- $199 - $999
Featuring a traditional double diamond motif and bold colors, Waite will make a statement in any area of your home. Handcrafted from a durable blend of wool and cotton, Waite is ideal for your dining room, living room, hallway, or bedroom.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Bold diamond pattern
- Crafted 100% by hand using a flatweave technique
- Wool/Cotton Blend
- 75% wool, 25% cotton
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Fringe Length: Approx. 3-1/2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8' x 10' motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.