Waterhouse Toilet Flush Lever
Coordinate every detail in your bathroom with the Waterhouse Toilet Flush Lever, available in a range of finishes to align perfectly with the Waterhouse bath collection. Each one is crafted from solid brass for long-lasting quality and durability.
Created in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay in New York for more than 30 years, our Waterhouse collection of timeless solid-brass fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn factory. With a strong commitment to the environment, Watermark invests in new products with water-saving features and implements environmentally-safe manufacturing practices.
Details You'll Appreciate
- High-quality solid brass construction
- Matches the rest of the Waterhouse bath collection
- Arm has ball pivot to accommodate most toilet tank shapes: compatible with front, side or angle mount
- Will not work with dual flush toilets
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.