West Slope Cabinet Knob with Round Backplate
A Rejuvenation exclusive design, our West Slope cabinet knob with round backplate is as simple as it is stunning. A perfect solution for an easy hardware update, these cast brass backplates are made to pair with our quality cabinet pulls and knobs, concealing any previous imperfections or damage on your cabinets. They also protect cabinet surfaces from daily wear-and-tear. Choose from a variety of shapes and finishes to suit your style.
Inspired by the simple lines and functionality of Northwest Modern architect John Yeon's cabinet and door hardware, our West Slope hardware collection was designed in-house and offers sturdy dimensions, unadorned geometry, and timeless style to homes of any era.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Inspired by Northwest Modern architect John Yeon
- Exclusively designed and created in-house with solid cast brass
- Paired with a backplate to conceal previous installation imperfections
- Solid brass
- Mounting hardware included
- Clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Dry the hardware with a soft dry cloth. Avoid using abrasive cloths/pads, harsh chemicals, alcohol, and ammoniated products.