West Slope Deck Mounted Tub Filler With Handshower
Featuring solid brass construction and a modern, streamlined design, the West Slope tub filler makes an ideal finishing touch for any contemporary bathroom.
Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our West Slope collection of timeless solid-brass faucet and shower sets are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn Factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive
- Contemporary, streamlined look
- Complies with Safe Drinking Water Act
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.