West Slope Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
Based on our best-selling bathroom faucet, the West Slope kitchen faucet is made to bring functional, streamlined style to any kitchen space. This option comes with a sprayer for added functionality and customization. Plus, quarter-turn ceramic cartridges ensure the handle stays smooth and functional for years to come.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid brass construction
- Simple, functional design
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation by Watermark in Brooklyn, NY
- Quarter-turn ceramic cartridges
- Lifetime cartridge warranty
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.