West Slope Faucet Supply Lines
Coordinate every detail in your bathroom with the West Slope Lavatory Supply Kit, available in a range of finishes to align perfectly with the West Slope bath collection. Each one is crafted from solid brass for long-lasting quality and durability.
Created in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay in New York for more than 30 years, our West Slope collection of timeless solid-brass fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn factory. With a strong commitment to the environment, Watermark invests in new products with water-saving features and implements environmentally-safe manufacturing practices.
Details You'll Appreciate
- High-quality solid brass construction
- Matches the rest of the West Slope bath collection
- Choose 1/2-inch sweat valve for soldering to copper pipes; 1/2-inch IPS for connecting to 1/2-inch threaded brass or galvanized fittings; or 1/2" compression valve for connecting to 1/2" copper pipe without soldering
- Sold as a pair
- Includes 20" 3/8' supply risers
- Ships directly from vendor
- Supply lines are semi-rigid and require a spring bender to bend without kinking. Professional installation recommended
- Made for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.