West Slope Lever Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
Durable, functional, and simple in design, our West Slope collection overflows with industrial influences. This lever handle faucet features a flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute and fits sinks with a single faucet hole. Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our collection of timeless solid-brass faucet and shower sets are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn Factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Cast brass construction with quarter-turn ceramic valves
- Lever handle
- Made for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
- Includes soft-touch pop up drain in coordinating finish for sinks with overflow
- Designed for widespread (8"-16" center) sinks
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridges with lifetime guarantee
- Faucet flow rate of 1.2 GPM
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.