West Slope Pressure Balanced Tub Filler
Durable, functional, and simple in design, our West Slope collection overflows with industrial influences.
Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our West Slope collection of timeless solid-brass fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn Factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive
- Contemporary take on classic cross-handle design
- Includes rough-in valve
- Complies with Safe Drinking Water Act
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax.