West Slope Thermostatic Shower Set
Durable, functional, and simple in design, our West Slope collection overflows with industrial influences. includes a coordinating shower arm and an anti-scald thermostatic valve. Choose from 5 shower head options (sold separately).
Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay for over 30 years, our collection of timeless solid-brass faucet and shower sets are manufactured, assembled, and finished in their Brooklyn factory.
- Solid brass
- Shower head sold separately - choose from a variety of options
- Set includes 1/2" threaded shower arm with back plate
- Includes rough-in valve
- Ships directly from vendor
- Complies with Safe Drinking Water Act
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
- Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax.