Bedroom Furniture and Room Accents for Elevated Bedroom Makeovers
Transforming a basic bedroom into your dream sleep space is a big job, but one that will make a significant difference in your life. The bedroom furniture collection at Rejuvenation offers everything you'll need to elevate this important environment, including bed frames, dressers and nightstands. You'll also find modern lighting options to brighten the space and storage solutions to keep the room organized. You can then add new bedding, wall art, rugs and other decorative accents to act as the personalized finishing touches.
Bed Frames, Dressers, Nightstands and More
Since the bed is the focal point in most bedrooms, browsing for a new bed frame is a great place to start your room transformation. The bed frames at Rejuvenation are available in wood, metal or upholstered styles and full, queen or king size options. The wood bed frames use materials like solid walnut or solid oak and wood veneers, giving them a sturdy construction and a natural look. The metal frames typically use powder-coated metal for a contract-grade finish, with vintage details like spindle headboards to make them stand out in any space. For a softer look, upholstered beds are the best choice. They come in a range of colors and material options, including Belgian linen, distressed velvet, performance flannel and even top-grain aniline Italian leather.
After choosing a bed frame you love, complete your bedroom furniture set with a matching dresser and nightstands. The dressers typically feature five to six spacious drawers to store folded clothing, undergarments, extra bedding and other bedroom clutter. Their durable wood constructions give them a solid look and expert stability, and their smooth drawer slides make them easy to open and close. Some even include soft-close drawers to reduce noise.
While most of the nightstands at Rejuvenation use durable wood as their main construction material, some also feature metal or marble accents for added style. They all come with a spacious top surface that's perfectly suited for a bedside lamp and a device charging station. Most also have lower shelves, drawers or open cubbies for extra bedside storage. Other furniture items available for bedrooms include cozy benches and versatile ottomans.
Bedroom Lighting and Fans
Upgrading the light fixtures in your bedroom will make a significant difference in the room's ambiance. Start by browsing the ceiling light collection for a new overhead light. Most of the lighting options are flush mounts, but some semi-flush mount fixtures are available for rooms with tall ceilings. Both styles come in a range of material options, like metal and glass or metal and linen, and in many finishes to beautifully accentuate your new bedroom furniture.
If you want to improve the room's airflow, upgrade from a flush or semi-flush mount to a ceiling fan. Modern ceiling fans use LED lights and energy-efficient motors to ensure maximum effectiveness with minimal power usage. The fan bodies and blades come in finishes like matte white, matte black, brushed nickel, aged bronze and dark walnut to elevate any bedroom look.
Lighting accents, like sconces and lamps, will help to illuminate dark corners or add extra brightness to your most-used areas. Choose from a variety of single wall sconces to install on the wall near your bed. They come in pin-up or hardwired installation options and a range of modern finishes. Some of these wall lights even feature articulating arms to help direct light where it's needed. For a classic lighting solution, table and floor lamps are also available in modern styles and colors. Options include all-metal USB task lamps, minimalist lamps with clear glass bases, natural wood lamps with linen shades and much more.
When you have proper storage solutions in place, it will be easier to keep your daily items organized and accessible. Browse the bedroom organization collection at Rejuvenation to find the solutions that will work best for your floor plan. Since they're designed to be versatile, it's easy to create an organizational system that fits your lifestyle.
- Design a custom clothing storage area with pieces from one of Rejuvenation's modular closet systems. With the right combination of shelves, clothing rods and drawers, you can give all of your clothing and accessories a spot in your closet.
- Modular shelving units are also available to customize with different shelf and cabinet combinations. Some even come with desk surfaces, allowing you to create a modular workspace.
- Versatile wall hooks turn empty wall space into storage for clothing, jewelry or hanging decor. Choose from individual hooks for small spaces or upgrade to a hook rack to create a complete organization station for your hanging items.
- Floating wall shelves also make smart use of blank wall space. Their hidden supports give them a minimalist look while providing plenty of storage.
- Pick up wire, wood or woven baskets in various sizes to effortlessly contain all bedroom clutter. Some are even large enough to function as laundry hampers.
- Serving trays are not just for the kitchen or dining room - in bedrooms, they make excellent catch-all spots for jewelry, beauty products, small decor items and more.
Bedding and Decor
With your modern bedroom furniture, lighting, storage solutions and other major room elements in place, it's time to add your finishing touches. Start by browsing for cozy, elegant bedding sets to dress your new bed frame. Then, fill any blank areas in the room with one-of-a-kind rugs, wall mirrors and more.
- Duvet covers, shams, and sheet sets are available to fit full, queen or king beds. They come in refined style options and use cozy materials like organic cotton, breathable linen or cotton percale.
- Add irresistible texture elements to your bedding look with decorative throws and pillows. They use various soft fabrics and come in solid colors or fun prints.
- Use area rugs to warm up floors and make a bold design statement. Most of the rugs in this collection are crafted by hand by skilled artisans and feature vibrant patterns and rich colorways.
- Make rooms feel bigger and brighter with wall mirrors. They come in round, rectangular, arched or oval designs and typically feature metal frames in finishes like aged brass and oil-rubbed bronze. Floor mirrors are also available.
- Show off your style with wall art that speaks to you. Options include geometric prints, landscapes and more.
Shop for bedroom furniture at Rejuvenation to transform your bedroom into a space that fits your lifestyle. Start by updating your bed frame, then add a matching dresser and nightstand to complete the set. You can also switch out your overhead and accent lighting to make the space feel brighter and add shelves, baskets and other storage solutions for better organization. Finally, add fun new decor accents to give the room personality.