Refresh Your Cabinetry with Stylish Bin Pulls and Knobs
If you want an easy, low-risk way to refresh the look of your kitchen or bathroom, updating your cabinet hardware is a great option. The hardware on your cabinets, drawers and appliances functions almost like jewelry, adding the perfect finishing touch to your space. Bin pulls, cabinet knobs and drawer pulls can add a touch of shine or a bit of vintage charm to your space, and updating them can have a big impact.
Bin or Cup Pulls Add Timeless Style
Bin pulls, also known as cup pulls, feature a semicircular handle, making them a sturdy and ergonomically friendly choice. While many cup pulls have a classic, traditional look, you can also find sleek, contemporary styles that work well in a more modern space. Rejuvenation carries a wide range of cup pulls in a variety of sizes, styles and finishes, so whether you're looking for polished chrome bin pulls with a streamlined design, classic oil-rubbed bronze pulls or vintage-style pewter pulls that will patina over time, you'll have no trouble finding something that is just right for the cabinets in your bathroom, kitchen or laundry room. Here are just a few of the available options:
- Blair Bin Pull - Available in two sizes and five finishes, the Blair Bin Pull features a minimalist design and clean lines. Made of solid brass, these pulls will add a sophisticated, high-end look to your cabinetry. Coordinating knobs and drawer and appliance pulls are also available.
- Hexagonal Bin Pull - With its historically inspired geometric design, this pull is the perfect finishing touch for a home with a traditional design aesthetic. This three-inch pull comes in burnished antique, oil-rubbed bronze and polished nickel, so you can choose the finish that suits your space.
- Pewter Mission Bin Pull - Handcrafted in Italy and antiqued by hand, this elegant pull features the classic beauty and simple lines of the Arts and Crafts style. With its balanced symmetry and authentic vintage style, this solid pewter pull offers the perfect accent to any style of cabinetry.
Cabinet Hardware Collections
If cup pulls aren't right for your space or you want to mix and match your cabinet hardware for a more current look, you'll find plenty of options at Rejuvenation. Their selection of hardware includes knobs and pulls in a range of styles and finishes. You'll also find a number of hardware collections that make it easy to design a cohesive space. Many of these collections feature bin pulls as well as drawer pulls, knobs and appliance pulls. Some collections also include drapery rods, hooks, shelving brackets and more. Read on for more about a few of the hardware collections available at Rejuvenation.
- West Slope - Crafted from solid brass and inspired by the clean lines of Northwest Modern architect John Yeon, the West Slope Collection includes knobs and drawer pulls in several sizes and styles as well as hooks and doorbell buttons.
- Trask - Available in brushed and polished nickel, oil-rubbed bronze and aged brass, the hardware in the Trask Collection features textural details and a sleek, industrial look. The collection includes single and double drapery rods, shelving brackets, drawer pulls and more.
- Mission - Designed to celebrate and honor Arts and Crafts style, Mission hardware boasts a classic design with authentic period-specific touches. The pulls and knobs in this collection are available in seven finishes, including copper.