Tolson Wall Mount Faucet
Our Tolson Valve-Handle Wall Mount Basin Faucet is a unique design exclusive to Rejuvenation - the handle evokes an industrial handwheel.
Expanding our bath selection means partnering with companies a lot like our own. Watermark, a Brooklyn, N.Y.-based factory, has designed, assembled, and finished all its own parts for over half a century. We worked closely with them to bring you the very best faucet and shower sets around.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive
- Solid brass
- Drain assembly sold separately
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridges with lifetime guarantee
- Faucet flow rate of 1.2 GPM
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
- Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts
- Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax.